University Controller's Office body>

University Tax Information and Related Tax Forms


Most of the resources on this page are restricted to University faculty and staff and require your VCU eID and eID password to access.


Have a University tax question?

Contact Patricia Perkins, (804)828-5474 or


If you have a question about Form 1098-T, please contact Student Accounting at (804)828-2228.


Note: These resources are intended for the VCU Community. If you have any accessibility issues with the format of the documents included here please contact us at or call the Banner Finance Help Desk at 828-0388. We can provide you with an alternative format.